KIMPTON HOTELS & RESTAURANTS UNLEASHES CONTEST
TO FIND COUNTRY’S PAW-FECT PET
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., March 2011, In keeping with its reputation as the pet-friendliest hotel company, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants announces the Paw-parazzi Pet Photo Contest — a search for the cutest and most photogenic pet. Today through May 31, 2011, human companions can submit photos of their pet into the contest by visiting: http://www.kimptonhotels.com/services/pet-photo-contest/. Every two weeks, five photos with the most ‘Like’ votes will win playful prizes from Kimpton’s pet partners including Olive Green Dog, Polka Dog Bakery, Republic of Paws or Sherpa Pet Group. Expert judges from Animal Radio will select one grand prize photo from the pet finalists to win the “Ultimate hosPETality Getaway,” which includes:
Complimentary two-night stay at any Kimpton hotel AND
- Two round-trip tickets on JetBlue for human passengers
- $500 credit to Pet Airways for pet passengers
- $100 gift certificate to use at any Kimpton Restaurant or for in-room dining
- One in-room spa treatment for two people
- One Amelia Collection Carrier by Sherpa Pet Carrier
- In-room use of Kimpton pet amenities such as pet bed, bowls and treats
All of Kimpton’s 51 hotels across the country extend a friendly paw to animals of all kinds for no additional fees or deposits and never put restrictions on the size, weight, breed or number of pets they welcome WHICH IS WHAT MAKES THEM ONE OF PAW‘S FAVORITE HOTEL CHAINS! In addition to providing furry friends with welcome toys and treats, Kimpton pampers pets with special packages, services and amenities that meet their individual needs and create a home-away-from-home experience.
Paw-parazzi Contest sponsors are long-term partners of Kimpton’s hosPETality program and include:
- JetBlue (www.JetBlue.com): Offers flights and tickets to more than 50 destinations and in-flight accommodations such as free TV, snacks, legroom and award winning service.
Prize Contribution: Jet Blue has generously contributed two round-trip tickets for the human winners as part of the Grand Prize package.
- Pet Airways (www.PetAirways): First pet-only airline specifically designed just for traveling pets, where Pawsengers™ travel in the specially equipped, climate-controlled main cabin of the planes and in-flight pet attendants ensure safety and comfort.
Prize Contribution: Pet Airways is proud to offer a $500 gift certificate as part of the Grand Prize package.
- Olive Green Dog (www.OliveGreenDog.com): Fun, stylish, and eco-friendly products for cats, dogs, and other pets that include a selection of items, from modern and trendy to classic and elegant.
Prize Contribution: Olive Green Dog will send a $25 gift card to all finalists.
- Polka Dog Bakery (www.PolkaDogBakery.com): Treats are baked fresh from scratch every day from the finest all-natural ingredients, with no added salt or preservatives.
Prize Contribution: Polka Dog Bakery will give finalists a Munch Box containing a delicious assortment of dog treats.
- Sherpa Pet Group (www.Sherpapetgroup.com) and Republic of Paws (www.Repulicofpaws.com): Partners with major airlines to provide information, resources, and airline approved carriers to guarantee that pets are allowed to board and fly in the main cabin.
Prize Contribution: Republic of Paws will give all finalists a $30 gift certificate to use toward Sherpa Pet Group products. Sherpa Pet Group will award the Grand Prize winner with an Amelia Collection Carrier.
SOME OF THE FANTASTIC KIMPTON HOTELS YOU’LL FIND ON PAW;PET-FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATIONS WORLDWIDE ARE
CO – SKY HOTEL
WA - HOTEL MONACO SEATTLE
Just to name a few! To see the full selection of pet-friendly Kimpton hotels nationwide visit www.luxurypaw.com today!
For more information about Kimpton’s contest, please visit http://www.kimptonhotels.com/services/pet-photo-contest/.